Each issue of Canadian Lawyer 4Students is now available online in a fully interactive rich media digital format with a best-in-class viewer that is easy to read, navigate and search. With one click of a mouse, or a press of a key, you can flip pages, easily zoom in for a closer look, and search easily throughout the magazine.
- Lawyers sexually harassing articling students is a thing
- Neither apples nor oranges are working
- TRC offers a window of opportunity for legal education
- Rationality not romance needed in articling debate
- Finding the path to an in-house career
- CP to challenge CCAA jurisdiction issue in Lac-Mégantic settlement