Each issue of Canadian Lawyer 4Students is now available online in a fully interactive rich media digital format with a best-in-class viewer that is easy to read, navigate and search. With one click of a mouse, or a press of a key, you can flip pages, easily zoom in for a closer look, and search easily throughout the magazine.
- ‘Victim-blaming couched as legitimate judicial inquiry’
- ‘Culture change’ needed in way law schools assess, revise curriculum: Holloway
- Data breach disclosure law could bring fines
- Should compliance be separate from legal?
- Taming the digital chaos
- HRTO case questions accommodations for alleged disabilities