1. The Top 25 Most Influential – By far and away the most-read article of the year in which Chief Justice Beverly McLachlin leads a stellar cast of Canadian legalists how have power and influence in the profession.
2. The pick of the crop, pt. II – Canadian Lawyer's list of the top 10 boutique firms in litigation.
3. Q&A: Snow to focus on northern issues — Canadian Lawyer’s interview with incoming Canadian Bar Association president Rod Snow.
4. When temptation bites — The March 2010 cover story that looked at the story of Stanko Gromovsek and Gil Cornblum’s insider trading scheme and how it was but one example of how greed can override good sense and the law.
5. Tops in the field — Part two of our series lists the top labour & employment, environmental, and maritime law boutiques.
6. Suing for equity’s sake — An Oct. 2008 story that was back in the news and so readers were keen to get further details on the case of a former McCarthy Tétrault LLP partner suing the firm in a sex-discrimination case.
7. Best in the West — Lawson Lundell tops Canadian Lawyer’s 2010 rankings of the top 10 firms in B.C., Alberta, and the North.
8. In the limelight — The rankings of the Top 10 full-service law firms in Atlantic Canada
9. The going rate - Canadian Lawyer’s 2010 legal fees survey shows practitioners have lowered fees for many services despite inflation and higher overheads.
10. The crème de la crème — Lavery de Billy takes top spot in Canadian Lawyer’s ranking of the top 10 Quebec regional law firms.
We’ll be taking a few days off to spend with our families but next Wednesday, look for the top 10 most-read stories from lawtimesnews.com.