Some of the country’s largest law firms are represented including Torys LLP, Dentons LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP, Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP, BLG and Davies Ward, Phillips & Vineberg LLP as well as individuals such as Cailin Rovinescu, president & CEO Air Canada.
Firms• Aikins, MacAulay & Thorvaldson LLP — Robert Gabor, partner.
• Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP — William C. Kaplan, partner and Edward Perlmutter, partner emeritus.
• Bloomfield & Advocats — Harry Bloomfield, Eldee Foundation.
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP — Aaron Blumenfeld, partner.
• Davies, Ward, Phillips & Vineberg LLP — Berl Nadler, partner.
• Dentons Canada LLP — Hartley Lefton, lawyer, Sara Lefton, assistant director of student programs; David Spiro, lawyer.
• Filmore Riley LLP — David Kroft, lawyer, CIJA Board member.
• Gauthier & Associates — Jacques Gauthier.
• Green & Spiegel LLP — Evan Green, partner.
• Lavery De Billy LLP — Carl Ravinsky, lawyer.
• McLeod Law LLP — Aaron Bickman, partner; president, Board Jewish National Fund.
• Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP — Stanley Herbert Hartt, counsel. Hartt is a former deputy finance minister, former CEO of Campeau Corp. and was chief of staff to former prime minister Brian Mulroney.
• Pitblado LLP — Howard Morry, partner.
• Reiter-Nemetz — Steven Nemetz, lawyer.
• Torys LLP — Cheryl Reicin, partner.
• Zeifmans LLP — Larry Zeifman, partner.
Individuals• Don Hutchinson — vice president, general counsel director, Centre for Faith and Public Life, Evangelical Fellowship of Canada.
• Judy Kremer, national manager, search & recruitment, Life After Law Inc.
• Martin Morantz, businessman/lawyer.
• Moshe Ronen, vice president/lawyer — World Jewish Congress & Centre for Israel & Jewish affairs.
• Cailin Rovinescu, president & CEO Air Canada.
• Herbert Silber, lawyer.