The top 10 most-read stories on lawtimesnews.com in 2015 have a distinct focus on the actions of lawyers and law firms.
- Lawyer disbarred for writing fake orders
- Merchant Law Group under fire in Ontario courts
- Heenan denies partners have gotten capital back
- Law students concerned as firm posts articling job covering a transit pass
- Court rejects attempt to blame articling student for delay
- Ontario’s e-cig law unconstitutional: prof
- Lawyers alarmed at criminal charges in family cases
- Critical rulings show risks of going paperless, lawyer says
- Lawyer convicted in $1.9M gold case
- Appointment of military judge to Superior Court a first
And don't forget to check out Law Times Top newsmakers, stories, and cases of 2015.