The Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP’s Montreal Movember team raised more than $18,000 taking first place among all the NRF participating offices worldwide with Toronto coming in a close second at $16,051. McMillan LLP’s team took third place in Canada raising $14,627. with Stikeman Elliott LLP a close fourth at $14,491.
Norton Rose COO, Chris Jackson brought in more money than any other person in the Canadian law firm network raising $6,419, with Steve Malas from NRF Montreal in second, and Calvin Lantz of the Stikeman Staches in third raising $4,671.
Top 10 Canadian law firm Movember teams:
1. Norton Rose Fulbright Montreal $18,778
2. Norton Rose Full-Stache Toronto $16,051
3. Mcstaches (McMillan LLP) $14,627
4. Stikeman Staches $14,491
5. Torys LLP $12,108
6. Calgary Stachpede North Rose Fulbright $10,587
7. McInnes Cooper $9,417
8. BLG Mo Bros $8,959
9. Cassels Brock and Stachewell $7,551
10. Ottawa Norton Rose Fulbright Mo Bros $7,405